Friday, November 19, 2004

It's Been a while...

Just realized it's been September since I posted anything here. I guess I like to write and blog and do the push the pencil thing but I don't like to feel that there is a pressure to stick to a deadline. Speaking of laying back and taking it easy, the new Elton John album Peachtree Road has a laid back, lazy-Southern feel to it that I've really been enjoying. (Random review link). I love the country song "Turn the Lights Out When You Leave"; hope some others cover it.

2 comments:

academia idiomas murcia said...

hey y did you stop youre blog? im from can arsie too.. i was 1 of those tuff jews who beat up the iralians who beat up the jews. We had an israeli guy on our blok and his kids my age were monsters. They took shit from no one. They even fought bigger italians and blacks jus to stay on the basktball court.He was our rol model. THE ISRAELI>

Rich Robinson said...

Hey Steve, now that I finally am getting responses maybe I'll keep on blogging. Grew up on 102nd St. between J and K. Didn't go to HS in Canarsie, though, took the Canarsie line each day to Stuyvesant. You're last name is Marcus, right, looking at your blog? Are you related by any chance to Glenn Marcus from Canarsie?